Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Vacation Photos...a video .....and some wrist candy I worked on....

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share some photos from our vacation...I love seeing Cole's expression when he learns new things...
The view at the cottage is amazing and I love having my morning coffee just sitting on the deck overlooking the wonderful view....

Here is our munchkin Cole enjoying the wonderful weather....we could barely get him out of the water...lol

Thanks for popping by and saying hello!

I also added a shot of some of the bracelets I made for my wrist candy shop....

I have to photograph them and get them in the shop....

Have a great night and pop by tomorrow as I will be posting my mini painting series I started on my vacation...they are hilarious..heheh
Well hugs!!!
Diana




sunset boating is always my favorite!





Minnie enjoys the lake as much as we do!



Brad and his brother Robert (my brother-in-law) skiing together...I had to add this because the way Robert wipes out .....it is too funny!!!! hehehehe

12 comments:

Diane said...

Very nice pictures. Cole is just about the cutest little thing I have ever seen. He's just adorable!

Anonymous said...

great video Diana the wipe out song came to mind when I watched it. lol

and the pics are great too.

Anonymous said...

nice photos Diana. Cole is so cute and that video should be on America's funniest.

Ces Adorio said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun. Beautiful country Diana. Cole is so cute. How I wish sometimes my kids are still that little. They are so huggable at that age. You never stop with your creativity! Wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

that video is funny but poor Robert.lol

Kathleen Rietz said...

What great vacation photos..where is the cottage? I am glad you are back...I have missed you. Looks lie you got to find time to be creative on your vacation, so that is good. Love the new wrist candy. : )

Lisa M Griffin said...

the jewelry and photos look amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Heather Robinson said...

Oh Diane! These photos are so evocative of northern Ontario and all of its beauty. I swear I fall in love with it all over again each and every year I visit. I yearn for it when I'm not there. Thanks for letting us see your special place and your special guys! Great wrist candy!! I didn't know you made jewelry too?!! Where have I been??

Candace Trew Camling said...

I would probably wipe out like that too! I like your new bracelets! You'll have a shop full!

soulbrush said...

lovely holiday pics, and such beauty, natural and clear and pure air. great, so pleased you had fun.

Tom Barrett said...

Great pics! Look like a lot of fun! Would love to vacation on a lake someday.

Emily said...

Looks like a great break! hihi... I love that you still have to make things... even on vacation... that kind of... compulsiveness... is very familiar!
Take care!

 
Blogging tips