Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fashion Week 2008 - Some Photos to share.....

Hi Everyone....

Fashion week was so much fun! I am thrilled that we were able to check out some great shows and enjoy some great laughs with friends....This is a photo of Me, Monika (my sister in law) and our best friend Michelle.....

I thought I would share a few photos from the XS show. We had so much fun....we also got gift bags filled with treats....You can see Monika's evening dress that she received in her SWAG bag....
I got a cool black and white spring summer dress and a bunch of other treats....

It was a great time and even better with the great company....and now for a few of the fashions...




























This is a Judge from the Show...
So you think you can dance...she made an appearance with some dancers that performed for all the guests....














This is everyone checking out the gift bags......Monika's awesome evening dress....

My Brother and I....he loved the show too and the great music.....

Well I would love to add more...but I think I will stop while I am ahead...lol

Have a wonderful Saturday....

Hugs
Diana

17 comments:

Shel/Nate/Anipals said...

These are so much fun! I'm so jealous of everyone who got to go to fashion week!

Ces Adorio said...

What an array of beautiful people, especially the three women on the first photograph. Looked like fun indeed.

Anonymous said...

wish I was there. looks like a great time Diana

Unknown said...

It was a great time...I especially loved watching all the people that were guests...interesting mix of people and clothing....

Hugs
Diana

Ces Adorio said...

I always like the way they walk. If I did that I'd fracture my hips and ankles.

Unknown said...

hahahahaha....that is so true CEs...some of the models have the coolest walks....some were very unique in their runway walks....all very different...but I would break an ankle in the shoes they were wearing...holy !!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh how completely fun! i have never been to a fashion show. thank you so much for sharing!
xo
melissa

Edrian said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time! How wonderful to be a part of such a fun event! Congrats!
Have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time. nice models.

Candace Trew Camling said...

that looks really fun! great pictures and its so cool to see people you recognize from television.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. looks like you had a great time and to also get gift bags how cool is that.

Honor said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time and maybe found some inspiration for some new party dress paintings?!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

ohhh you are a fashionista! So cool!!

Kelly said...

That looks like a ton of fun!!!! THanks for the awesome pics!

marianne said...

This looks like a lot of fun!
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Lucky you!

Diane said...

Looks like a great time. How exciting!

Emily said...

What fun! Did you get inspired for future tasty dress n shoe illos? I hope so! I do enjoy them so! Have a great Allhallows weekend!

 
Blogging tips