Monday, October 13, 2008

Some Thanksgiving Memories...2008!

Hi Everyone...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend...

My brother and his new wife hosted their first Thanksgiving this year and it was wonderful...

We went for a hike Sunday before the big feast....the wonderful colours of leaves and scenery were amazing!!!

I captured 175 amazing photos...and wanted to share at least a few with all of you....

I love Autumn!!!

The leaves are just amazing...living art as I like to say....




















Monika set the table and it looked wonderful....and the guys just had to start digging in...lol...
Then today we had to do it all over again at My Mom and Dad's place....it was another wonderful time with family....what memories are all made of.....













Hugs and see you this week with more daily Halloween inspired art!!!
Hugs
Diana

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything looks great Diana. Happy Thanksgiving

Maggie R said...

Happy Thanksgiving Diana,
Thanks for popping by my blog...
You are right , the trees are at their best right now...so beautiful.
You certainly had a yummy looking feast. We were alone for the holiday . One daughter that lives nearby was sick and the other lives in Alberta,,,, so we went out for dinner. It was lovely but darn.... no leftovers VBGxoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Ces Adorio said...

Ditto Lisa.

You had Thanksgiving already? Okay you are in Canada. Thank you for posting the autumn foliage and giving us once more a glimpse of your happy family. Belated Happy Thanksgiving.

I have something to be thankful - your friendship and your art!

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Ces...thank you for that!! you are such a sweet and wonderful friend...

Unknown said...

Thanks Maggie....I wish I had some leftovers today...lol

Diane said...

What a wonderful feast. Everything looks delicious!

Diane said...

Your pics are fabulous too. I hope you can post more of the changing season. Happy Thanksgiving also!

Carli said...

wow,everything looks great. your pictures of the trees are beautiful. I love fall. Happy thanksgiving

marianne said...

This looks like a lot of fun!
Beautiful fall pictures!

josh pincus is crying said...

I was looking around your blog and I came across these great photos of Thanksgiving. I thought, for a moment, that I must have slept through November. Then I realized that you are in Canada, our neighbor to the North.
I see you also have a lot of Hallowe'en illustrations. When does Hallowe'en fall in Canada?
And do you have July 4th? (If not, then what comes between the 3rd and the 5th?)
Nice work, D. I like seeing stuff like your work. It's nice to see people with a different illustrative outlook from mine.

 
Blogging tips