Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Traditions - Happy Easter Everyone....

Hi Everyone....Every year we gather together to share in special family time during Easter...we prepare for this glorious holiday by creating special things that bring us together....This year we spent today enjoying family , doing our traditional Easter Egg colouring and enjoying food and quality time....My tradition is to come up with the cupcakes ....this year I was inspired by birds and nests...so I made these cupcakes into little nests with chocolate eggs....

I even added a little surprise inside each cupcake....

What are your traditions?
I love hearing about them....



Happy Easter Everyone!!!
Hugs
Diana


9 comments:

Renee said...

Diana, these cupcakes look dangerous.

They are so beautiful too.

Hope you had a wonderful day with family today. I love the easter eggs too.

Love Renee xoxo

Beth Macre said...

Hello Diane! Happy Easter! Love the Easter eggs. When my kids were little we dyed eggs too, but stopped when my daughter went away to college! Hopefully one day we can start that again when or if we have grandchildren! Today my daughter cooked dinner for us! Hopefully that will become a new tradition! It was very good!

Ces Adorio said...

I hate you! You are beautiful and smart and you create beautiful art and you can bake and you are skinny! This is not fair!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone...so sweet to hear from you....thanks for popping by...

and Ces...you are a riot!!! you are so sweet and I am so far from skinny....hehehehe

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh my goodness! your cupcakes and eggs are works of art!
happy easter to you and your family!

xoxoxo
melissa

Ces Adorio said...

Diana, if you have a moment, the Easter Bunny has something for you on my blog.

Ginger*:) said...

Happy Easter to you too! Your cutie pie cupcakes are delightful!

Honor said...

Happy Easter Diana! Your coloured eggs look great and congrats on your cupcake dolls feature... well deserved. : )

BT said...

I've just come from Ces's blog. Can I have a cup cake please?? The look delicious. As my children have all grown up and gone and we are in Ireland and they are in the UK and Spain, we didn't really do anything 'Eastery'. Sad really.

 
Blogging tips