Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ATC Wednesday - "Music"



Hi Everyone....Music is magic...and I have always loved my violin....I started some formal training when I was a child but the lessons ended when my teacher was unable to do it anymore....

I take my violin out when I am home alone with Cole and we have so much fun with it.....The sound of it always makes me smile.....

So naturally I created a special ATC with an illustration I did of my violin....

hope you enjoy it!!! and I hope you can almost here it....

Happy Wednesday !!

hugs

Diana

7 comments:

Teri said...

Oh wow Diana, it is just beautiful!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh i love it!
you are so talented!
xoxox
melissa

Unknown said...

beautiful ATC and love the story!

soulbrush said...

i love the sound of a violin but wonder how on earth you ever get that sound. lovely illo.

soulbrush said...

wanna swap?

Anonymous said...

Very stunning!! Love your ATC!! :)

LivArtNow said...

Fresh atc and a sweet story behind it...

 
Blogging tips