Thursday, June 25, 2009

I just can't stop with these!! They are so much fun to make and so neat to add to cards, gift boxes and anything...



Hi Everyone...i just added two new designs to my sticker line called "Sweet Treats" I love these stickers...I have to say the the ones with my "Sweet Cuppie" family are so sweet too....I added a few to a section in my Shop on-line so I can get them to anyone in the world...not just the people in my small town shops.....
Well off to work on a deadline for July 1st so I will be back later....
and perhaps I will take a break and create something else for the line...
Hugs & have a Sweet Day!!!
Diana



13 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Hi Diana, these are sooo cute! Do you make them at home or do you have someone make them for you? Your adorable cupcakes really land themselves to these stickers - perfect! You know, every time I visit your blog, I get hungry...I wonder why? ;) Hugs, Silke

yoon see said...

Thanks for sharing with us your new items.
I am so inspired by your lovely creations:)
Happy family cupcake, what a cool team!

Tessa said...

Adorable! Love those cuppies.

Unknown said...

Hi Silke....I do make these in my little factory here in my studio...lol....I am so glad you always get hungry when you visit...now if only I could send some real ones via the blog....now that would be technology!!!

Hi Yoon!!!

Thank you for the sweet note...I love the cute little family too....

Tessa!!! thank for popping by!!!

Hugs
Everyone....

Diana

Marie S said...

Oh these cuter than the last ones.
LOL!!! Just kidding, they are all awesome!!
Love and hugs.

Manon said...

Love, love these Diana!

Art Fan Ako said...

These are the cutest! Hope all is well.

NANCY LEFKO said...

Just adorable...you always have the most clever ideas !!

marianne said...

Cute new things Diana!
It looks so great!

Luisa Migon said...

Love your sweet cupcakes!!! :O)

Art by Darla Kay said...

The stickers are great Diana!! I love making AND eating cupcakes! LOL
Darla

BT said...

You are so right Diana, they are really cute and I bet they'll be very popular.

Jasmijn Paauwe - van Est said...

these are so lovely. perfect for a girly scrapbook!

 
Blogging tips