Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Red!!! Check out this cool collection...

Cinnabar treasury


Ladies in REd
I love red!!! and I was so happy to get a lovely note from shop owner Shannon from

"the clever kitty" 

Her shop is so much fun!!! it is filled with the coolest felted baby shoes, hair accessories, jewelry, and more! you have to pop in and see the amazing colorful creations....

She curated this wonderful collection called Cinnabar...so pop by and show us some love and click and check out all the pieces in her curated collection....

What a wonderful day!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Cathy Bueti said...

Loving the red! Thats great Diana! I will have to check it out! Hope you are having a lovely day! :)

Alexandra MacVean said...

Ohhhh..I feel like I am at a candy shop on this post!! :D Seriously!

yoon see said...

Congrats Diana Evans of all the features and your creative artworks.
Take care dear, I adore your creativeness and you have inspired me.
Yes, friendship is marvelous, hope we are friend forever:)

 
Blogging tips