Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm dreaming of a ........Nautical Christmas...???

coastal snowwoman


coastal snowman


coastal palm tree


coastal seagull


nautical lifesaver


nauticalchristmas tree2


nauticallighthouse


sunning santa


surfer santa


I worked on a whole series of fun pieces for Holiday Greeting cards....the theme was all about a Sea Side Christmas...and these are some of my roughs for the project....I love the sandman and sandlady.....and Surfer Santa is another one of my favorites....what about you?

are you dreaming of a Nautical Christmas?

What are some of your favorites from this bunch?

Happy Holidays!!!!

We will start our Holiday Baking later today!!! and I always love playing Christmas songs and making all kinds of fun treats we can share with our family and friends....have you started your baking yet?

What are some of your favorite Holiday Treats?

I love all the wonderfully decorated Christmas cookies...they are like little gifts!!! and who knew I would love art on my food too!!! 

Have a wonderful day!!!!!

8 comments:

marianne said...

Hahaha!!! Now that's my kind of Christmas!!
These are fun Diana!
Enjoy the Holidays♥

Leovi said...

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful compositions on his blog. Wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Best wishes. Leovi.

Cathy Bueti said...

Diana these are great! I like them all but if I had to pick a fav one I would go with the lighthouse! Happy Holidays! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Marianne, Leovi and Cathy!!!!! I am thrilled you popped by .......thank you all for the Holiday Wishes!!!!!!!

I wish you all the best now and always!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

LOVE the sandlady, the lighthouse and the palm tree!!! What a great series, Diana! Wishing you a beautiful Christmas full of happy memories and a New Year filled with every happiness and much success! Holiday Hugs, Terri xoxo

Bella Sinclair said...

Ooooh, Diana! Awww, I just LOVE all your new Christmas illustrations! These are so much fun. Probably perfect for an Aussie Christmas. :D

I know your house is filled with beautiful decorations and the heavenly scent of baking sweets. Wishing you and your adorable family the very best Christmas ever!

Anonymous said...

How wonderfully winter warm! We moved to Florida this year and I wish I hadn't of been stuck with my head in the sand. I would of loved to order some of these cards. They are clever!
I can't wait to see what you are up to in your etsy store.

Katrina said...

i love surfer santa, and the seagull, and mostly the lighthouse. your illustrations are adorable. merry christmas to you and yours.

 
Blogging tips