Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few days of Spring Cleaning and redecorating with my new found love....this specatacular green....

Spring colours INSPIRATION
Here is a piece I just created that is inspired by my new Spring colour pallet....this Green just makes me think of warmer days and makes me smile...

It all started one day when I picked up a new table runner for my kitchen....this is a floral cut out embroidered table runner in shades of green and some white daisies....I just fell in love with it....

Spring colours 006b
Here is it's new home on my kitchen table....I think it screams Spring .....

Spring colours 007b

one thing lead to another in our kitchen with this green as inspiration.....
Spring colours 005

Spring colours 006

and to the grand room also....
Spring colours 007

Spring colours 002

to the point where I ran out and picked up some new paint for our formal dining room focal wall....I love this green!!!! it makes me think of tropical places and warm breezes......
Spring colours 013

Spring colours 008

I will be updating the drapery in our dining room and adding some more accents with this super special fabric I just picked up....It adds some more tropical fun to our Dining Room.....it has all of the colours in it...from this fun green to the orange and reds in the room....can't wait to have everything done!!!!

Spring colours 014

Spring colours 017

The beauty of all of these updates is they were very simple...and can be changed out with each new season and each new mood I get.....with a small budget.....I had so much fun with these new projects...Now I have to create a huge focal painting for the Grand Room that will fit with these colour changes....will keep you posted on that piece as I move back into the Studio to get to work....

Happy Creating Everyone!!!

8 comments:

Jewellery Bijou said...

Your blog is realy great!
hugs
Dorota
www.jewellerybijou.com

Unknown said...

Thank you Dorota!!!!!

Deanna said...

Love the green! It's another one of my favorite colors. I think I like lots of color period. Your home is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thanks Deanna....I was always afraid of too much colour but now I am going wild .....love this green!!!

Thanks for popping by!!!

Tammie Lee said...

such a lovely piece of art!
and your home is like living art that you change when you wish, all so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thanks Tammie.....it is amazing what a little change can do....I was always afraid of colour in decorating....but now I just go wild....love it!

martinealison said...

J'ai toujours beaucoup de plaisir à me promener dans votre blog... aujourd'hui je visite votre intérieur... CHARMANT!
Vive le printemps et vive le vert qui est l'emblème de ma ville!!!
Bisous

yoborobo said...

I love green, too, Diana. My favorite room is our dining room, which is sage green and white. I love sitting in there. Green refreshes our souls. Happy Spring! xox Pam

 
Blogging tips