Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A little bunny sketch turns to some surface designs.....

bunny sketch


A little 2 minute quick sketch of a bunny head I worked on for fun while drinking my coffee this morning....

I turned him into some cute surface designs...

I can see these as cellophane treat bags, paper treat bags and cute fabric for a Spring inspired apron...

I also envision using this for a Mommy and Daughter Apron set too...

What fun!!! I always love playing with art and surface designs!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!
colour 5 x 7 easter bunny fabric2


colour 5 x 7 easter bunny fabric1


colour 5 x 7 easter bunny fabric3

5 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Tuesday, Diana! Love your bunny! xo Diane

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

The bunny turned out darling! (of course, I love bunnies!)
It's fun to see the pattern in different colorways and how it makes some elements pop and others lay back.
The initial bunny would be cute for stickers!

XXOO~~♥
Anne

Unknown said...

Thank you Diane!!!!

Thank you Anne!!!

oh that is a great idea!!! I am off to create some fun stickers for Cole and his Class!!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

I can see these sweet little bunnies on cupcakes too, Diana!!! So cute!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Michaele Razi said...

Love him/her! The colors are fabulous!

 
Blogging tips