Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Sweet Saturdays" Week # 004 Away from the Studio ...working for the Easter Bunny....and my sweetie Cole...

cOLE eASTER
Hi Everyone!!!

I took some time away from the Studio during Holy Week to focus on my family and friends....and also to work on some treats for Cole's Classmates..

so I thought I would share some fun things I have worked on and some cute things I purchased for Easter......

I made these fun Bunny tags for Cole's friends at school...we added them to our treat bags....you can check them out below....
April 20th 2011 018
I had to share this cute Bunny Cycle....My Mom just gave it to me yesterday...how cute is this!!!! I picked up some cute treats....like this really cool candy cupcake thing....it is adorable........

April 20th 2011 016

Here are the little Easter treats we packaged up for his class.....

April 20th 2011 002

When I saw these cupcake candy holders I had to get them.....what fun!!! and the colours are so bright and cheery!!!
April 20th 2011 007
and our friend Kristin Dudish posted this fun tutorial last week on making chocolate covered peeps...so I had to make these for my sweeties......and had to show them off here.....

April 20th 2011 003


April 20th 2011 013
and while I was shopping I found this handmade bunny decoration....all wood and hand painting....I love it!!!

April 20th 2011 020
and here is my bunny and treats all ready for a special little gift.....

April 20th 2011 074


I thought these fun things would be perfect for "Sweet Saturdays" this week....hope to see some more sweetness from all of you.....


8 comments:

joanna said...

Cole is very lucky to have such a talented mom! these are so cute Diana! Happy Easter to you and your family :)

Heather said...

This really is the SWEETEST post. I love everything about it. Your Easter treats look delicious...I have to make those peeps! What adorable stickers for Cole's classmates, too! How fun!
enjoy your day! xoxo

Christine said...

wow, what a spread Diana, you went all out this year for Easter. Lovely stuff. All I can say is you have tremendous energy.

Morph Waffle said...

What lucky classmates Cole has, those are such cute treat bags! The bunny cycle is really cute too! Sweet stuff!

Kristin said...

Good Morning!
Thank you for the suggestion - I think I have linked ;) Beautiful easter goodies - love the chocolate peeps and the class gift and tags are beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Easter and that Cole has so much fun! xoxo

Jester said...

Wow, you have been busy, Diana! I love those chocolate covered peeps - so sweet!
Happy Easter!

Anne Butera said...

Very sweet and festive!!

Enjoy your Easter and your sweet, sweet Saturday!

Michaele Razi said...

Simply wonderful! I'm so sorry I missed the last few Saturdays. But I love looking at your stuff!

 
Blogging tips