Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sweet Saturdays - Week 25 - Come join in the fun.... and check out my owl paper dolls.....

Sweet Saturdays

Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 025 of Sweet Saturdays.....Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in your lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

So welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....
Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!



and now for my Sweet Saturday submission.....yesterday you all popped by to see and read about my Owl Story....and yesterday I promised I would show you my owl piece as paper dolls...so here they are....I love the way these turned out....I will use these around the house....for some fun...unexpected art....they would also be neat in a shadow box with some real branches.....

owl paper doll 2011 002


owl paper doll 2011 009


owl paper doll 2011 012


owl paper doll 2011 005


owl paper doll 2011 003

These Wise Guys are in my Etsy Shop!!!
Happy Sweet Saturday....and thank you for popping in!!!

11 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Your owls are wonderful, I just adore owls, so wise and such a great Saturday submission.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Heather said...

good morning!

the owls are adorable...i think they are my favorite! have a great weekend!

Christine said...

owl paper dolls are a great idea! They're in nice fall colours too.

DoodleDesign said...

Owhhhh... so adorable and super fun. I love it, Diana! You're so creative.

ArtistUnplugged said...

These turned out sooooo cute (good photos too)! May you have a super sweet Saturday!

Joni Nickrent said...

Adorable owls....HOOT HOOT! too cute! Love them! Thanks for the Sweet Saturday linky! POP ART MINIS

Pat said...

Love your owls. Thanks for the Sweet Saturday Link. Have a great weekend.

Robin Panzer Art said...

They turned out just adorable! Happy Sweet Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana...the wise owls are darling! or should I say sweet?!

I have added my post to your link...because I thought, hey, what could be sweeter than sharing an art journaling session with my own daughter....

right!

ciao bella
thanks so much for your comments!

Creative Carmelina

peggy gatto said...

OOOO-OO-OOOOOO!
Wonderful OOOOOWWWWLLLLLSSSS

Catharine said...

A little post a little late, happy sweet Saturday!

 
Blogging tips