Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Sweet Saturdays week 41 post.....






Hi Everyone!!! I always love to create with my sweet Niece and this is what we just worked on.....Paper Roses!!! We had the most fun creating these amazing flowers and we will make a ton of them for a special Valentine's Day Heart wreath....It was the sweetest time getting together to create so I am sharing these beautiful paper roses with all of my friends for Sweet Saturdays!!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!! and Happy Creating!!!





11 comments:

Jehanne's doodles said...

Gorgeous roses Diana. You and your niece did a great job!

Christine said...

Oh! These are sooo sweet! What a great craft to do together.

Unknown said...

WOW!! Amazing!

carol l mckenna said...

Fun to share creating with a young person ~ beautiful roses ~ love the 'bling'~ namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy SSs

Heather said...

oooh, those are so pretty - love the glitter!
xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane -- Happy Sweet Saturday. What fun to share with your niece and I like just a hint of the sparkle. Can't wait to see the wreath. Terri www.morningdewdrops.typepad.com

Anne Butera said...

I love these! (Roses are my favorite!). Such a fun idea. The wreath will be gorgeous!

Lilac & Lavender said...

Beautiful red roses! Great idea for Valentine's day :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers! We must have been visited by the same muse...here are some paper, fabric and felt flowers I made today. Grunge paper has to be my favorite for paper rose making!

http://midwestdebutante.typepad.com/blog/2012/01/flowers-grow-on-a-snowy-day.html

FLO said...

HI Diana, wonderful flowers! and a very good idea ;)

martinealison said...

Je pourrais presque dire que leur arôme embaume mon écran ma chère Diana.
Très jolie réalisation... Que du bonheur pour mes yeux...
Gros bisous à toi...

 
Blogging tips