Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bird Update.....my Sweet Saturdays week 67 post.....

here are my planters on the wall.....and what do you find living in them...but some cute babies in their sweet little nest.....

Hi Everyone....I am sharing an update on our cute little doves that have quadrupled in size in the last week...holy smokes...what are these birds eating to grow so fast....I just snapped an updated shot of these babies and they are as sweet as can be so I had to share these with you all .....I think they will be taking flight in the next few days.....how exciting for these little guys!!!!

hope you all spread your wings and fly!!!

Happy Sweet Saturday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!!


2 comments:

Heather said...

so sweet
happy saturday! xo

Kokopelli said...

That's so interesting and amazing to see them grow. So cute!

 
Blogging tips