Monday, September 17, 2012

Freebie Mondays.....my latest recipe card ....Pumpkin Coffee Cake....enjoy!


Hi Everyone....

For freebie Monday's I am sharing my latest recipe card with you all....this recipe is perfect for any gathering...and perfect for a cool Autumnal evening.....

The cake smells amazing too when you are baking it....it makes me happy to just enjoy the scent of it baking!!!

Just click on the picture above and dowload it ....(right click on it and save image) Print it on cardstock and cut it out for your collection....

and in case you missed my yummy cake photos here they are again....




Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!


5 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I'm sure it would smell all spicy and wonderful.
Happy baking.
Hugs Wilbur

Kokopelli said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the word "Streusel" in that recipe. It's the same in German! So I wonder if I can substitute the pumpkin puree with a homemade variety, as I don't think I can get it canned here. And I think apple sauce is the same like our puree, as this is available without apple pieces, too. Yum!

Zue said...

That cake looks so delicious...I just got to make it. Thank you so much for the recipe.
xx

Kristin said...

K, but here's the problem: how would I stop at just one piece?! Looks way toooo good, xoxo

Tammie Lee said...

oh yum
thank you~
such a cute way to share recipes, with your lovely art.

 
Blogging tips