Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My newest cupcake toppers....in time for Halloween.....





Is it me or are there more of us out there....you know the people that want to control everything....make everything perfect....spread themselves too thin.....lol.....well I have been known to get into way more than I should but seriously I just can't help myself....I love to create all kinds of things....from silly things to even sillier things.....so of course I had to create some new cupcake toppers for my shop....

I just love creating illustrations as inspired by some vintage things from the past....so I have these super silly and fun illustrations that were screaming to become some Halloween cupcake toppers....so I worked on these....and they just make me happy!!!

What do you think? who is your favorite character in the lot......lol....I am partial to the Jack-o-lantern guy!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone...and Happy Creating.....


5 comments:

Kays Kids said...

They are a lot of fun, but tooooo cheesy grins for me. May be the cat.
Hugs

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Your halloween toppers are fun and love all your great ideas.
Yes the Jack-o-lantern and the witch are my favourites.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Diana! Your cupcake toppers are all spooktacular! I love that Halloween is just around the corner. :)

aimee said...

they are adorable, Diana! just hearted and circled your shop! xo

Tammie Lee said...

it would be so hard to choose a favorite, they are each wonderful Halloween characters!
I love how creative you are!

 
Blogging tips