Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.....we should be Grateful each and every day!










Hi Everyone....

Today we are celebrating Thanksgiving over at my Parent's place and I am so grateful to have them in our lives....I am grateful for all of you who come to visit me here on my blog daily and for all of the amazing and talented friends I have met all over the world.....I know that many of you are not celebrating today because you have your Thanksgiving in November....but truly....I believe that everyday we need to be Thankful and appreciate all the amazing things that God has brought into our lives....I baked up a whole bunch of treats to share with my wonderful family even though I know my Mom and my Sister in Law will have all kinds of goodies too....I am grateful.....

Wishing you all an amazing day filled with Family, Friends and Love....

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Creating Everyone....

9 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Diana, I hope your and your family enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving. It looks yummy. You are so talented. I do give thanks every single day. Enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

you are a fabulous baker, these look wonderful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Diana!

marianne said...

Hope you will have a fantastic get together. Your food look like little pieces of art and very delicious. And yes we have to be grateful every day.I try to be aware of all the good that is surrounding me every day :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and I am grateful you are my friend! ♥M

Kays Kids said...

You have been busy cooking. Your treats look amazing. I agree we have so much to be thankful of in this world. I hope you enjoyed your time with family.
Hugs

Kokopelli said...

All looks so yummy! I think this is giving you lots of inspiration for Sweet Saturday posts, right? Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your goodies!

Michaele Razi said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Wow, those treats are incredible!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you....and I just drooled all over my keyboard!
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Lisa M Griffin said...

OMG everything looks amazing!

josh pincus is crying said...

Wow! Look at all of those plastic food storage containers! You DO have a lot to be thankful for!

 
Blogging tips