Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WOYWW - RECIPE CARD DESIGNS.....ICE Box Eclair Cake Recipe card....Enjoy!






Hi Everyone....

As promised another free printable recipe card for you all....I know this is not a cake you bake....but seriously I keep these things on hand and I can whip this up in no time...

To print or save your copy of this super yummy recipe...just left click on the recipe card above and then right click and save image.....then you can have it on hand whenever you need it....plus it is super cute too!!!

Enjoy!!

to get your whole collection of my super cute recipe cards.....you can head to each one below...

Pizza Dough

Lemon French Madeleines

Pumpkin Coffee Cake

Soft Pretzel Buns

Butter Tarts

BBQ Pork Buns

Happy WOYWW and Happy Creating Everyone!!!

 

12 comments:

Michaele Razi said...

Gorgeous recipe cards and gorgeous dessert!

Art From The heart said...

Yummy and thank you. Looks marvelous.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

om gosh, this is such a pretty desert, I will try this for sure, you are so kind doing this for your blogging friends,

Debbie Clandening said...

Thanks for the wonderful receipt

Kays Kids said...

I want some right now. Yummy.

Belinda said...

Oh my goodness. So yummy! Need to eat it. Need to make it but I know what will happen. I will eat most of it while kids at work and then I will have to kick up my exercise routine!

Thank you for sharing such a yummy recipe.

Come play at my desk when you are free.

Belinda (81)

Unknown said...

Very beautiful recipe cards! Your cake looks delish!! Happy WOYWW! --Sandy Leigh #100

SandeeNC said...

That looks like a yummy ice box cake, very decadent! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Netty said...

oh wow this is such a fab looking dessert, am just putting my tongue back in my mouth.......lol x

Lisa M Griffin said...

WOW and yummy! Just in time for holiday baking. Thanks for sharing. :)

MiniOwner said...

Oooh what a yummy post! TFS Happy Wednesday. :o)
Sue x (MiniOwner@41)

Robin said...

Oh my I had to refrain from licking my iPad screen!

Hugs!

 
Blogging tips