Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ten Minute Warm up Thursday....



Hi Everyone....and thank you for popping in to say hello!!!

I am sharing today's 10 minute warm up with you....I just finished reading a magazine before I started my coffee and 10 minute warm up....can you tell....I guess we can find inspiration in just about anything around us!!

I hope you will join me in this super fun challenge I started for myself in 2013....it really doesn't take away from your day...if anything it it the perfect warm up to a creative day filled with inspiration.....It also is a little time just for you to sketch and relax....I am already addicted....

and in case you missed any of my warm ups...here they are....

Party Birdies

Hearts

Sheep

Cute Heads

Piggy Chef

Sock Monkey Love

and more.....

It is simple....What is 10 Minute Warm up all about.....it is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....you table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!!

Join us!!! 



Happy Thursday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!

2 comments:

marianne said...

You come up with the best ideas in those 10 minutes!
So cute all of this is!!!

Kokopelli said...

Hey Diana, I found some fun felt macarons and had to think about your Laduree sketches and all the colorful macarons. Maybe this is something for tomorrow's warm up: http://kittenhood.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/diy-felt-macarons/

Have a beautiful day!

 
Blogging tips