Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday 10 minute sketch warm up.....










Oh I am so loving my latest idea...starting each day with a 10 minute warm up...where I can sketch and create just about whatever my heart desires ( no pun intended) lol....it is so much fun to sketch whatever pops into your head and see where it can take you..I worked on this cute little heart today and it inspired all of these surface design samples....

I think you should all try this exercise....and see where it takes you....

I think we should all try it and share what we come up with.....starting next week....we will call it our 10 minute warm up.....I will add a linky thing a ma jig to my posts and you can share your ten minute warm ups....who knows what we can all inspire with this fun little exercise....you can join in any day of the week.....

Happy Thursday and Happy Creating Everyone....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent!!!

 
Blogging tips