Thursday, April 25, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up.....Is anyone up for a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich?





Hi Everyone....and Happy Thursday....

Today I was in a bit of a slump so I had no idea what to warm up with....so I made my coffee and sat with my sketchbook....and for some reason....a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich popped into my head....so this piece below is  my 10 Minute Warm Up.....

I had so much fun with it that I took another 10 minutes to just play around with it and then created the two coloured pieces above.....I am telling you ....you have to try this Warm Up thing out....you will love it and get inspired by the weirdest things....Then you will start each and every day with a little creativity....and fun....and who doesn't need that?




10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Thursday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....



1 comment:

sharon said...

That sandwich looks good, I brought some peanut butter yesterday. Yum!

 
Blogging tips