Thursday, May 16, 2013

Busy little bee today......Happy Birthday to my Biggest Inspiration....my Mom!!!!


Hi Everyone....today is my Sweet Mom's Birthday and I am already in the kitchen making special bread for her Dinner Party tonight....I have a super busy day planned getting together a feast for her special day....I will be decorating the table and making it as special as I can....so I won't have time for my 10 Minute Warm Up  this morning....but tonight I might get to it before bed!!!

Here are some of my floral designs I thought I would share instead.......






But that doesn't mean you can't participate!!!!  Join me.......................................... 








10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Tuesday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your beautiful Mom, what a lovely photo of she and Cole, sounds like a wonderful celebration you have planned,

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your Mum, I'm a fellow gemini! Loving your site you are such a talented artist. If you would like to visit me I'm at http://www.astartemoonblog.com/, blessings to you, Alison xx

Melanie said...

Happy birthday for your mother.
And what a sweet flowers you made today.
Love the colours you used.
Have a nice evening,
Liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

I love your designs! I've just come across your page on Technorati and have started following you. I really like the idea of taking 10 minutes out to create something! I'll be sure to contribute to this :)

Unknown said...

Finally found 10 minutes spare to create something! A quick sketch of Angelina Jolie :)

 
Blogging tips