Friday, June 21, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up....PPF......using my Chalet Commission.....








Happy PPF Everyone....

Oh how I love to work on Commissions for people and oh how I love to spend my 10 Minute Warm Ups creating variations of each piece....so today I am sharing this Chalet Commission....I love all the windows and trees around this home....gorgeous!!! What are you up to today?

I hope you will all start joining in on my fun 10 Minute Warm Up Challenge!!!! it only takes like 10 Minutes!!!!


Join me..........................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Friday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




19 comments:

Christine said...

This is a beautiful painting Diana!

Heather Foust said...

I linked up! What a great idea! Love that house!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Hi Diana, I just saw your post and thought I would put in my third effort at doing variations on a theme. I am starting to get the hang of it and having fun.

Lynn Cohen said...

I love all the chalets! However the big P in the middle is very disconcerting as it takes my eye away from the art. I hope you can something else to protect your art.

Marji said...

I want to live there :) You make this house looks so lovely.

froebelsternchen said...

a wonderful house and a wonderful painting!
Happy PPF!

HeARTworks said...

My favorite is no. 5. I get tired doing the same thing over and over again, but I see it's beneficial. Gloria Zucaro just posted about an artist who did 300 variations on one theme!!!! Wow! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Giggles said...

I love these variation but how you do this in ten minutes is amazing!!
Good job!!

Hugs Giggles

Faye said...

Beautiful chalet, Diana. I like all your versions.

Breesmimi said...

Beautiful! That's a 10 minute drawing? WOW. That's impressive! HPPF!

Anne Manda said...

Beautiful and the different versions are so great! Love! <3

Anonymous said...

fabulous, diana! happy PPF!

Mary C. Nasser said...

Your 10-minute warm-ups rock!
This chalet is lovely!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Michaele Razi said...

Very cook, Diana! I want to be there. lol!

Unknown said...

I love the colors...and the house.
Debbi
-yankeeburrow

dawn said...

I just love seeing all your warm-ups each week. They are all so wonderful! This house and trees is a favorite, always love seeing these or drawing them too.

What exactly is the 10 minute warm-up? Do you time yourself? Is it a warm-up before doing a big project? I love the idea of this and would like to learn more of how it works.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful chalet! I love your warm ups....Happy PPF xox

bellefrogworks said...

Gorgeous painting of the chalet - love seeing it with different colors (or lack thereof). HPPF

denthe said...

These are so great. I LOVE the first and the 4th most. Gorgeous colours!

 
Blogging tips