Friday, December 6, 2013

PPF and some updates!!! from our Elf....Buddy Sugarbush!

Buddy worked on a Self Portrait! How sweet!

December 1st 2013

December 2nd 2013

December 3rd 2013


December 4th 2013

December 5th 2013

December 6th 2013

Hello Dear Friends in Blogland! I am super excited to share a special painting with you all.. Our Elf Buddy Sugarush is super creative and has been an inspiration all week long....he has outdone himself with some fun projects and some super sweet gestures too...

We are enjoying out Guest so much and hope that you are all getting into the Spirit of the Holidays...

I thought this would be a perfect submission for PPF this week!!!!

Happy December 6th Everyone and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



11 comments:

Michael said...

Diana,
I just LOVE your elf. He turned out utterly adorable! :)

Hope you're doing well.

Netty said...

loving your elf Diana, he his having some jolly adventures. Happy PPF, Annette x

LiliansArt said...

lol very mishevious

Linda Kunsman said...

he sure is super sweet and festive-great displays and painting Diana!!

Ginny said...

Diana, Buddy is awesome. I think his cousin Jack lives at my grandsons' house. The first thing they did today when they came in from school was to run and find Jack.

The portrait of Buddy is wonderful. Have a wonderful holiday season.

ann @ Whimsyville said...

The elf scares me. But i like that he is creative. Happy Ppf.

froebelsternchen said...

fab painting and deco!

marianne said...

Love the watercolor on the elf and also the bubblegum machine :)
Hope you are enjoying the Holiday season
♥M

DVArtist said...

He is so cute and quite the active little guy.
Happy Sunday
Nicole/Beadwright

Anne Manda said...

Super cute and beautifully executed!

JKW said...

My fave part of decorating is the Elf. I love the little picture. You captured him perfectly. Blessings, Janet PPF

 
Blogging tips